Citizen Application

(Erick King) - Citizen Application

Please do not contact the staff or support team unless 48 hours has past since your application was submitted. Meeting the word count for every question, and putting forth effort is required.

QUESTIONS

Do you have any past experience with GTA Online or any other RP server?
(yes i do i have 380 hours in to Fivem and i have gotten better sense i have been playing the economy
servers and i think i would be a good Citizen and would like to become staff some time and help the server grow.)

Are you in our Discord server? (yea i be leave so.)

What is your Discord name (i.e: erick420#9559)?

Do you have any technical experience related to server development or graphic (design/illustration/texture modeling? i have a little bit i have been working on a server trying to get it up and running but im still learning lua coding.)

Have you read the server rules? (yes and i know the rules there same for most servers.)

What is your date of birth? (Real Life) 05/22/97

How did you hear about Infused Roleplay? (we are friends on Discord.)

Do you have a good quality microphone and have you tested your audio in GTA V? (yes i do i have a razer headset soon ill be getting a better one.)

If approved, what do you plan to do on your first day in Los Santos? (50 words minimum) (well i help out new people that just started on the server. make new friends and rp with them and have fun. See if the cops do there job and rp right because i make vides for twitch and youtube. i like to get in a real RP maybe learn to be a cop.)

You pull up to the bank to make a deposit and you notice 4 of your friends are inside robbing it with 3 hostages. There are 5 cops outside, what do you do? (25 words minimum) (Well can join and help out with the robbing of the bank or call the cops on them depends they shoot the hostage or not.)

A stranger comes up to you and says he needs another person for a “big job” in town. What would you say or do in this situation? (25 words minimum) (well first i would ask what kind of job. If its something easy then ill help out with it. See where it goes and what happens.)

You are repairing your car and someone pulls over behind you with there gun drawn. They tell you to drop your stuff and handover your keys. What would you say or do in this situation? (25 words minimum) ( now this one is tricky well do what they say and hope not to get shot and or u can refuse and… call the cops and get shot.)

You have been involved in a crime with a group of known individuals; the officer offers you less time if you give up information about your group members. What would you say or do in this situation? (25 words minimum) (well another tricky one if u rat on your group u get killed. If u don’t go away and your group does not and they bail u out or break u out.)

Describe the character you intend to play in detail. (100 words minimum) (well i really don’t know how to describe my character that i have not made yet because i don’t what i’m have him do or what kind of rp i’m going to get him in to yet. for now talk more in call u want about it.

Please link your Steam ID (hex) from vacbanned.com Ex: (11000010714ffe0)

Your Response:
A stranger comes up to you and says he needs another person for a “big job” in town. What would you say or do in this situation? (25 words minimum) (well first i would ask what kind of job. If its something easy then ill help out with it. See where it goes and what happens.)You are repairing your car and someone pulls over behind you with there gun drawn. They tell you to drop your stuff and handover your keys. What would you say or do in this situation? (25 words minimum) ( now this one is tricky well do what they say and hope not to get shot and or u can refuse and… call the cops and get shot.)

You have been involved in a crime with a group of known individuals; the officer offers you less time if you give up information about your group members. What would you say or do in this situation? (25 words minimum) (well another tricky one if u rat on your group u get killed. If u don’t go away and your group does not and they bail u out or break u out.)

Describe the character you intend to play in detail. (100 words minimum) (well i really don’t know how to describe my character that i have not made yet because i don’t what i’m have him do or what kind of rp i’m going to get him in to yet. for now talk more in call u want about it.

My Response: I feel that you have good intentions with the RolePlaying Community. I would like to mention a few things. 1.) In a situation with a gun pointed at you. More than likely you would follow the demands. 2.) Bank Robbery with friends: Always join the RP. Be sure to always be active with the people that are playing. If you get active in the situation then the RP will be better for everyone. 3.) Giving up information: Be sure that when you are involed in such RP, that you play it out to your own extent. If the RP is good follow along and keep it going!!! Your Citizen Application has been Accepted. Please make your way to the TeamSpeak to recieve your tags!!! TeamSpeak IP: 198.204.245.196